Thursday 2 January 2014

firework(in progress

(c) 2013-2014 'Safira B'

i.

i will become prettier:
    a) i will have shinier hair
    b) i will have clearer skin
    c) i will learn to wear make-up properly
    d) i will buy nicer clothes

ii.

i will let him go:
    a) i will burn my old poems
    b) i will rip our old pictures
    c) i will stop wanting to see him
    d) i will not let my heart beat to his name

iii.

i will live life without love:
    a) i will not give myself away so easily
    b) i will keep my heart safe
    c) i will love myself first
    d) i will not feel lonely at parties

iv.

i will be open to love and friendship:
    a) i will write again
    b) i will not chase anyone
    c) i will let people go
    d) i will not cry or be hurt

v.

i will think of more resolutions:
    a) i can't keep using last year's ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment